- water bottle + bucket or hose
- toilet brush
- dish soap
- chain lube (dry is prefered)
- rubbing alcohol
- Spray the bike down with water. Not too high pressure. You can use a bucket
and water bottle in place of a hose if needed.
- Use a degreaser and a brush to clean grime off the cassette. Dollar store
toilet brush works best.
- Clean the rest of the bike with a rag and dish soap and then rinse it one
- Drop the bike from a few feet a couple times to dry. Or ride it briefly or
use a cloth.
- multicolor zipties for cables
- colored 3m electrical tape for chain stay protector
- lockon grips
- aluminum bar ends
- metal flat pedals
- colored valve stems
- colored end crimps
- colored disc rotor bolts (can also be used for water bottle and such)
- sick gold chain